Wednesday 12 January 2011

Smile!


I cant stop smiling with my new teeth, im starting to get used to them now!
Well my week has been hectic, braces off on monday then retainer and science exam on thursday, it feels like ive been really busy all week. I only just found out on tuesday i had an exam thursday so i need to study tonight, i wont end up doing it though i never do. Its not my fault though because i revise and it goes in one ear and goes back out the other, i seriously need a strategy to help me remember the stuff i need to know! I also have tripple art tomorrow meaning im going to miss an hour of that and then probably another half an hour because i need to go get my retainer! Something always goes wrong on a thursday and thats my favourite day eurgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment