Monday 31 January 2011

inspiration;




*going to try so some diy like this to my shorts* 









*want my hair like this*





*I need this shirt- literally NEED*




*Favourite cakes ever*


*I've always wanted one of these bikes*



Lately ive been really obsessed with the colour turqouise and other memaidy colours. I love anything to do with mermaids! These are only a tiny selection of my inspiration, but my tumblr is mainly my inspiration page and every single picture on there i love! I also really love glitter at the moment and in craft at school i use it far too much because its so pretty! I cant wait for summer, i wish i could spend it in america or australia with some random teenagers and go to beach parties and barbeques on the beach. Thats one of my biggest dreams ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment